BACE Space

Friday, July 07, 2006

How is the research going?

Hi Team!

How are you going with your exploration of e-learning tools? If you have found something that you think would be really useful, how about letting the rest of us know via the BACE Space.

If you go to the LearnScope folder on the Server you will find a couple of documents containing links to other sites that you might find interesting. Either burn those documents to your LearnScope CD, or your memory stick. If you don't know how to do either - return your CD to me and I will do it for you. Better still, I will teach you how to do it!


Don't forget to let me know if Monday afternoon at 2:00 is not suitable for you to link up on-line for about an hour. Each link up will be one Monday afternoon mid-way between each face-to-face PD session. The next link up will be Monday 7th August unless it doesn't suit the majority. Following dates will be 4th September, 2nd October and 30th November.


Hopefully this will not ask you for a password when you try to add a comment. It is set to allow anyone to add a comment - but all comments will go to me first just in case an 'outsider' decides they want to join our discussion.


Hope to see some comments over the next few days.

9 Comments:

  • HI Jan and everyone
    Looks great and works well. Those dates suit me fine.
    What did you think of the first online meeting? It would be great to have Emma comment on what her problems were - and for Juanita to comment on what it was like using a dialup account. And the two Jennys who had no audio.
    Well done everyone.
    Look forward to the next session on digital storytelling.
    How about adding the designing e-learning link as well as the studyzone and EdNA groups ones up too Jan?
    Cheers
    Josie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 pm  

  • Don't forget you have to type in the letters you see on the screen before you can post your comment.
    Jan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 pm  

  • Hi Jan
    The meeting on line on the 4th of september is not good for me, as I will be in Perth
    Jenny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 pm  

  • Hi Josie, Jan and everyone
    Junita hereI thought the first online meeting was great, it took me 3hrs to load java software with dialup but glad I did.
    I didnt have any technical problems but did loose a page that was sent through that was my fault and I will know what to do before next link up.
    I have been looking through moodle and wikipedia.
    I must admit I am enjoying myself and my computerskills are improving.
    Cheers
    Junita Lyon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 pm  

  • Hi Josie Jan and everyone
    I had a great day taking photos of various Businesses that may be helpful in designing a Virtual classroom for safe food handling I covered a wide range of food premises butcher,baker, seafood,Friut and veges,cafes I took photos of the lovelly produce available here in Bairnsdale, I also took photos of staff taking temperatures, making coffee. All the businesses I went to were only to happy to let me take photos of there premises and expressed that I was welcome back anytime.
    I like the idea of local businesses being featured about something that may be for the benefits of our locals.
    Cheers
    Junita

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 pm  

  • Wow, Junita - you certainly have been putting a lot of effort into this project! We look forward to seeing the results of your expedition! It is great to see how excited you are about this e-learning stuff.
    Jan

    By Blogger Jan Roberts, at 10:02 am  

  • Great stuff Junita - look forward to seeing how your story - or might it be stories - unfold.
    Well done.
    Josie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 pm  

  • Hi josie jan and everyone
    I have been spending time on EdNA do you know thst BACE isnt on list as ACE provider
    Cheers
    Junita

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 am  

  • Hi Jan Josie and everyone
    With only 3 hours of training to go I hope we all continue to use these skills and resources that have been made available to us, and i,d like to thank Jan for including me in this project and let josie know what an excellent job she is as a mentor and trainer,
    this course has improved my computer skills in a way I never thought possible.
    This months assigment is going to be fun and it will be good to see what we create as BACE has very talented People on Staff
    Cheers
    Junita

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home